~ PERSONAL GROWTH & WELLBEING
The moment we meet a potential mate, whether in person or online, we immediately begin to form a bond with them, known as an attachment. Bond-forming is part of human nature, it is that through which we connect and communicate with other people. In healthy relationships, there is a shared investment of affection and attention in the bond, which we commonly think of as love. When someone opts out of the relationship, however, they may physically leave, but the invisible bonds that united us are not cut, and it is through them that we haemorrhage at the heart.
We might even wish that we could be over our ex, but it’s as though they have some kind of magnetic force over us and the thought of them keeps us going back, if not in reality, then in our mind. Some relationships, however, move very fast, and the length of time we spent with them is no estimate of how long it will take us to get over our ex. Getting over them has little to do with our willpower. There are other chemical, psychological, emotional reasons, and even universal forces at work, that keep us bound to our ex, long after they leave. Understanding these powerful invisible influences, and the number one reason that keeps us bound, has the ability to enable us to finally turn the key, retrieve our heart, move on, and happily get over our previous relationship.
Who Is This Course For?
This entirely original content course is for anyone who is struggling to get over their ex. Uniquely bringing together a wealth of information from neuroscience, psychology, psychoanalysis, personal development, and philosophy, this series has been specially designed for anyone who is struggling to get over their ex and who just cannot seem to move on, or for anyone who keeps going back and then wishes they hadn’t. No matter if your relationship lasted two weeks, two years, or much longer, the same strategies and information presented here will apply. By taking this course you will learn enormously valuable lessons for life, that can assist in better relationship formation in the future. The techniques and information provided in this course are not found anywhere else. In learning them, you can move on to a more contented state of mind, and heart, develop a more positive outlook, and naturally begin to feel happier.
Lesson 1: Keeping the Memory Alive
Lesson 2: Keeping the Phantasy Going
Lesson 3: Comparing Them with Your Ex
Lesson 4: The Relationship Saboteur
Lesson 5: Thoughts Have Energy
Lesson 6: Signalling to the Universe
Lesson 7: Collecting the Parts of Yourself
Lesson 8: Getting the Best Out and Moving On
- Discover the number one reason why you can’t get over your ex
- Learn about the biology of love, chemicals, & oxytocin
- Uncover the invisible, unconscious yet powerful forces that still binds you to your ex
- Understand the way memory really works in your brain, & why your ex is still ‘on your mind’
- Examine the behaviour of the archetypal relationship saboteur playing out in all of your encounters
- Free yourself from the emotional hooks that keep you bound to your ex
- Learn how to recover from disbelief and disappointment, & develop techniques for a healthier mind
- Free yourself from any co-dependent dynamics or need to save them or to be rescued yourself
- Re-write your signals to the Universe, & discover how to untie previous rituals, binding ceremonies or tattoos
- Learn about the characters at play in the unconscious; the Internal Cinderella, & The Hero
- Begin a conversation with your heart, & learn how to nurture yourself from the inside
- Collect and reconnect with the forgotten parts of yourself through imagination techniques, & meditation
- Apply healthy emotional and psychological techniques for healthy relationship formation
- Create and resurrect important boundaries in your mind, & your life
- Release yourself from the past, that is preventing you from having a great future
- Discover how to get the most out of that relationship, & happily move on
- Review your spiritual scrip, & discover your why
- Re-energise your heart, your mind, & your life
How it Works
This audio course, created by an accredited teacher of the mind, provides a rare opportunity to fully understand the ties that have bound you to your ex; how you can find closure, peace, and move on. After purchase, this complete course of eight lessons is downloaded directly to your mobile or computing device, where you have unlimited lifetime access & replay with no login necessary.
- Complete Audio Course of Eight Lessons [Total Recording 3:00:00 hours]
- Taught by a Professionally Accredited Lecturer in Psychology & Personal Growth
- Learn at your own pace, with replay facility
- Download directly to your mobile or computing device
- Unlimited Lifetime Access, No login required
- Study Method: Self-Study by Distance Learning
- Fee: Complete Course £40
‘My life was paralysed. I just couldn’t move on and it was bringing not only me but everyone else down. Mostly I was tired of dealing with the pain of losing my ex. It was like being in a fog. From this course, I learned valuable psychological and emotional lessons that enabled me to renew my perspective from the moment I started. Today I feel stronger and lighter, and much freer to move on now, and meet a new love’ ~ Jane
‘It’s not something I wanted to share with my mates, but it was like I was carrying a weight around, not interested in meeting anyone else. I know everyone wondered what was up with me, but I couldn’t get over her on my own, I just needed to know the stuff I read here,
and now I can see why I was hooked up for so long’ ~ Dave
For general information & educational purposes. 18 yrs+ only. Results may vary. Terms Apply. Hebe House Ltd.© All Rights Reserved.