~ PERSONAL GROWTH & WELLBEING
Our mind is a wonderful place of creative imagination, invention, and play, but sometimes not all the thoughts that enter in, are the ones we want to have. With so much information bombarding our senses, from internal and external origins, we can often feel consciously overwhelmed, wishing we had more authority over the inside of our minds.
All behaviour begins in the mind, and the ability to master our thoughts is a priceless art. With unpleasant and unwanted concepts seeming to replay on some automatic mind loop, often, our positive thoughts too quickly evaporate in the corridors of overthinking.
Who Is This Seminar For?
For anyone needing to master the art of transforming their own thoughts. In exploring the nature of ‘thoughts’, you will develop techniques for managing them, discover secret strategies for transforming your internal world, raise awareness of your inner dialogue, and learn how to release yourself from being the recipient, into becoming the master of your mind.
Bringing together a spectrum of information from neuroscience, psychology, psychoanalysis, and personal development, this tutorial explains what is the problem with thinking, why do we over-think, what are thoughts and why do we have them, and what is the relationship between thought, emotion, and other motivators of our behaviour. With discussion on the nature of positive and negative thinking, you will be taught highly useful strategies for immediately calming the mind, relaxing your mind through the process of ‘thought watch’, improve your internal dialogue, create a refreshing space in the mind, develop techniques for thought alchemy, and strategies for higher-order thought mastery.
- Learn why we cannot ‘just stop thinking’, and then over-think
- Explore the origin of our thoughts and why we become aware of them
- Discover the role of the frontal cortex and defence mechanisms that drain resources
- Develop strategies for instantly calming the mind
- Raise awareness of your internal dialogue & dynamics
- Learn what keeps us awake at night, and how to get swiftly to sleep
- Comprehend the psychosomatic relationship between thoughts and our cellular bodies
- Secret techniques for immediate release from unwanted thoughts
- Become responsive, not reactive
- Learn the priceless art of thought alchemy
- Practice higher grade thought mastery
How it Works
This seminar, available in audio media, provides a rare opportunity to develop thought alchemy with an experienced teacher of the mind. After purchase, audio media is downloaded directly to your mobile or computing device, where you have unlimited lifetime access & replay, with no login necessary.
- Audio Tutorial [Total Recording 30:00 Minutes]
- Taught by a Professionally Accredited Lecturer in Psychology & Personal Growth
- No previous experience or formal pre-course requirements
- Learn at your own pace, with replay facility
- Download directly to your mobile or computing device
- Unlimited Lifetime Access, No login required
- Study Method: Self-Study by Distance Learning
- Fee: £10
‘My thoughts were really distressing and bothering me. The insights, ways of thinking, and strategies provided are a real eye-opener. I can’t wait to get my mind back’ ~ Karen
‘Carole has helped me finally manage the monkeys in my mind’ ~ Greg
‘Such simple, yet powerful techniques that make a world of difference’ ~ Wendy
‘I’ve learned so much by taking this course. It has changed the way I think about my thoughts. I feel more peaceful already’ ~ Mark
For general information & educational purposes. 18 yrs+ only. Results may vary. Terms Apply. Hebe House Ltd.© All Rights Reserved.