* Top Five Most Popular Course *
Adult life, our behaviour and the way we perceive the world, is entirely shaped by our early attachments and informative years experiences, which form the blueprint for our adult relationships. But when does life begin? When do memory and experience start? How does a child learn about their environment in the apparent absence of language, and what happens inside the baby’s developing brain – and mind?
Offering a full understanding of child development from conception into adult life, this two-part taught webinar series offers an excellent foundation anyone wishing to learn about core principles and theories in child psychology. Uniquely combining comprehensive information from psychological and psychoanalytical studies, by taking this course you will learn about the important psychological stages of development, the evolving psychological world of the newborn baby from prenatal experience into adolescence, Bowlby’s highly influential Attachment Theory, Piaget’s theories on Learning & Egocentrism, Parent-Child Relationship Formation, Play Therapy & Symbolism, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Sex Identity & Gender Formation, Freud’s Psychosexual Stages of Development, Self-fulfilling Life Scripts, Ego Formation, and the essential ingredients for healthy child psychological & emotional development and stability.
This two-part series, taught by a professionally qualified lecturer and academically awarded analyst in child psychology, is highly recommended for general interest, for parents, students of psychology, and anyone working in professional settings with babies, children, adolescents, and adults, who wish to develop a complete understanding of child psychology and development, and apply the learning to healthy development at home, school and workplace settings.
Lesson 1: When Life Begins
Prenatal & Perinatal Experience, Womb Memory, Attachment Theory, Privation, Deprivation & Institutionalisation, Day-Care Studies, Language Formation & Communication.
Lesson 2: Cognitive Development
Early Years Development, Gender & Sex Identity, Learning Theory, Psychosexual Model of Development, Play Therapy & Symbolism, Essential Ingredients for Child Stability & Development.
- Comprehensive and complete insight into prenatal & child psychology
- An in-depth overview of core studies in early years psychological development
- Research into Ethology & Foetal Memory
- Bowlby’s Attachment Theory
- Freud’s Internal Working Model
- Short & Long-Term Effects of Birth Trauma
- How babies and young children learn about their environment
- Effects of Deprivation & Institutionalisation on Cognitive Development
- Language Development & Pre-linguistic Communication
- Piaget’s Theory of Egocentrism & Cognitive Development
- The Importance of Symbolism in Play Therapy
- Gender & Sex Identity Formation
- Parent & Child Relationships
- Essential ingredients for healthy child psychological & emotional development & stability
“Thank you for such an in-depth and interesting course again. It was so fascinating how so much is linked, and I found a better understanding of my own child’s psychology” ~ Danny
“Fantastic course, videos are so professional, and I can go back and re-watch it again. Online study is working well around family, thank you” ~ Penny
“Especially loved the lesson on Attachment Theory, that I’ll keep in mind as I bring up my own child. It’s made me look at babies in a completely different way. Thank you so much” ~ Rebecca
Complete Course Available in Audio or Video Media
Two-Lessons [2:35:00] hrs total recordings.
Download straight to your device & learn at your own pace!
For general information purposes. 18 yrs+ only. Results may vary. Terms Apply. Hebe House Ltd.© All Rights Reserved.