~ PERSONAL GROWTH & WELLBEING
There are lots of times in life when we find ourselves completely alone. Often, these times are brought on by circumstances outside of our control. Solitude, isolation, or separation, mean different things to different people, depending entirely on our living circumstances, the extent of our prior experiences, and the resources in our psychological toolbox. When we are newly away from engaging with others, at first, we might feel fine, especially if we have chosen to be alone, but over time, our private thoughts, anxieties, mind dwellings, and wonderings can begin to back up, clog up, and obscure our view. In sudden or multiple changes, we can feel overwhelmed, spun into a mind snowdome, uncontrollably catastrophising as our brain tries to cope amid a bombardment of emotions and thoughts from the past and the future. In separation, we can feel the draft as our former attachments begin to untie. In unfamiliar territory, we can lose our way, grip, purpose, structure, and sight of tomorrow, and sometimes we can feel like we are losing a part of ourselves. With all of this going on, it’s no wonder that our mind can begin to wobble.
Turning nocturnal, not washing, locking ourselves away from the world, all feedback into our subconscious mind, where we can become psychologically stuck. However, all of the thoughts and feelings we experience are a perfectly normal response to finding ourselves alone. Understanding the way the mind processes information, uses invisible yet vital energy, and adapts to our new environment, enables us to comprehend our experiences and re-balance. With the right information and a different perspective, we can begin to discover our own hidden resources and use the experience of solitude as a catalyst for enormous personal growth.
Who Is This Course For?
For anyone interested in learning about how the mind works, for personal growth, for those living alone, or for anyone who experiences periods of solitude. Being able to calmly find our way through can reap lifelong rewards, that bring with them a sense of emotional freedom and psychological peace. On this course, you will be provided with a wealth of unique explanations on what is actually happening within the mind; together with mind tips and strategies focused on our ‘four bodies of wealth’, and why we need to take care of them; a practical daily plan, your next purpose, and techniques to help focus the mind and lower the internal tension. All of which provide structure, clarity, relief, and an improved sense of inner calm.
Lesson 1: Mind Strategies & Top Tips
Lesson 2: The Four Bodies of Wealth for Restoration & Balance
Lesson 3: The Daily Plan – An hour-by-hour guide to getting you through your day, and week
Lesson 4: The Next Chapter – An orientation shift for personal progress
What you’ll learn about;
- Clear explanations of what is happening in your internal world
- Psychological tips for immediate mind-balance recovery
- Vital self-support techniques for panic recovery
- Everyday practical strategies for restoring calm
- A guide for personal growth through overcoming chaos
- Subconsciously develop a higher self-worth
- Understanding your essential four bodies of wealth
- The meaning of balance and how to achieve it
- Comprehension of your mind and responses to external stressors
- How to structure your day, week, and life
- Safely move on, find purpose, and plan your next chapter
How it Works
This audio course provides a rare opportunity to learn about the inner workings of the mind, together with strategies for personal management, under the guidance of an experienced lecturer of the mind. After purchase, this complete course of eight lessons is downloaded directly to your device, where you have unlimited lifetime access & replay with no login necessary.
- Complete Audio Course of Four Lessons & Bonus Journal Audio [Total Recording 1:55:00 hrs]
- Taught by a Professionally Accredited Lecturer in Psychology & Personal Growth
- No previous experience or formal pre-course requirements
- Learn at your own pace, with replay facility
- Download directly to your mobile or computing device
- Unlimited Lifetime Access, No login required
- Study Method: Self-Study by Distance Learning
- Fees: Complete Course £25
‘This information is incredible, especially about the characters in my mind. It’s helped me to understand more about what’s been happening in mine’ – Mike
‘Now I don’t feel so alone. I’ve got a renewed interest in the future’ – Tom
‘The daily plan is really useful. It’s provided a structure but also left it open for me to make any adjustments to my own life – great’ – Emily
For general information & educational purposes. 18 yrs+ only. Results may vary. Terms Apply. Hebe House Ltd.© All Rights Reserved.