Learn about the biases in the mind that distort perception, disrupt our thinking and can change our behaviour;
Watch the video, then test your knowledge: See if you can answer these three questions. Then check your answers below;
- When do confirmation biases work in the mind?
- What is our confirmation bias based on?
- What is the problem with confirmation biases?
- Confirmation biases work in the mind all of the time.
- Confirmation biases are based on our existing beliefs in our unconscious.
- The problem with confirmation biases is that we only look for information to confirm our bias, and we do not see anything to disrupt it.