What’s makes for a peaceful mind? Money, health, beauty – someone else? The truth is, some people already have these things, but their mind is still unrested. Often, life events, or other people, can have such an overwhelming impact on us psychologically, emotionally, and even physically, that we become confused, disoriented, tearful, and discontent. Trying to cope and navigate life with a muddled mind is a daunting, if not impossible, prospect. We dream that ‘one day when’, then we will be happy, then we will enjoy life and have a peaceful mind.
Most people want the same things; to feel welcome, safe, peaceful and loved. But what if having a peaceful mind wasn’t about waiting until some time in the future, attaining possessions, people, or a new place? What if having a peaceful mind was simply about knowing how to calm down, when and how to clear out the debris in the mind, how to get internally organised, learn new healthy thought processes, and develop the ability to return, at any moment, to a place of inner tranquility and calm?
A Peaceful Mind invites you to get off the crazy-mind treadmill, to breathe for a moment, take stock of where you are, refresh your perspective, and begin again really simply, not by doing more, but by doing less. From the very first lesson, you will learn the art of easily organising your life, where to put all the thoughts that have been worrying you, how to relax in the moment, deal with toxic people, develop essential boundaries, and how to begin the process of calmly creating the peaceful internal and external worlds that you really want to live in.
What’s included in this course;
- Understanding of what causes a loss of internal harmony and a drop in energy
- Brain & mind anatomy overview, and the integration of dual processing
- Develop awareness of memory functioning, attachment formation, and relationship dynamics
- Learn when, where and how to clear out the debris that’s been clogging up your mind
- Mind strategies to apply right away, to get organised, release, restore, and calm the internal noise
- How to develop boundaries and learn why they are essential for a healthy mind
- Applicable techniques for managing difficult situations and toxic people
- The ability to rebalance your energy system and restore clarity
- How to alchemise negative thoughts into automatic positive thinking
- Future techniques for maintaining a lovely peaceful mind
A Peaceful Mind has been organised into three levels. Level 1: Calming and Clearing is a very practical level designed for everyone as a beginner’s guide to the mind. The additional beauty of this introductory level is that no matter where you are, that is exactly where to begin. The course comprises eight audio and transcript lessons that cover the following areas:-
What you will receive;
- Eight audio lessons (over 6 hours in total)
- Accompanying Lesson Worksheets for download and reflection
- Diary & Journal Downloads for organisation, focus, structure, and personal review
- Numerous simple, practical strategies to apply right away
- Immediate access via your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Unlimited 24/7 listen again, pause, re-access & replay facility
‘Carole’s unique teaching style means this was one of the most interesting and thought-provoking courses I have ever taken. Thank you’ ~ Rhianna
‘I have learned so much by taking this course, that should have been obvious, but wasn’t before now – there really are too many things to list. Thank you’ ~ Linda
‘I really liked the reflection questions at the end’ ~ Christine
‘The lesson on boundaries alone was a huge eye-opener, it has made me make some big changes in my life – for the better ~ Evelyn
All you need to do to begin right away is click the button below. After registration, you will receive an email with easy to follow login details, and your course ready for you to begin.
Bring calm into your life today, and restore your peaceful mind.
For general informational purposes. 18+ years only. Terms & Disclaimers Apply.
Results may vary. 360-day access. Hebe House Ltd. © All Rights Reserved.