~ PERSONAL GROWTH & WELLBEING
At some point in everyone’s life, they experience what is commonly described as anxiety. For some, the walls of insecurity become a prison of disappointment and upset, of missed opportunities and unreachable dreams, but for others, it is dismissed as nothing more than a by-product of being human. The main reason why people find it hard to break out of the habitual chains is that they believe ‘anxiety’ is a permanent disorder, and that they have no ability to beat it. However, sometimes learning the full language of anxiety, and re-describing it into its truer presentations, such as ‘apprehension’, ‘nervousness’, ‘separation anxiety’, or ‘performance concerns’, and examining the role of context, can help identify the apparent rise in internal tension, pointing the way to recovery.
Fully exploring the concept of anxiety, when and why we have it, and how we can gain mastery over something that has previously evaded our ability to manage it, can all be achieved with the right information. In a moment of clarity, we can often connect with real understanding in a way that helps us make sense of what is happening within our body and our mind. Often, all it takes to recover and release ourselves from a lifetime of suffering is a very simple, yet profound shift in our perception.
Who Is This Course For?
Anxiety & the natural way to beat it is highly recommended for anyone working in a therapeutic setting, or for those who are suffering. With an entirely new and refreshing perspective and an overview of the anatomy of anxiety, you will learn how to activate an innate coping mechanism, rethink the physical and psychological processes described as anxiety, and most importantly, discover how to naturally beat it.
Live Lecture Content;
This specially recorded Live Lecture video begins with an overview of anxiety, and who, when, and why we experience it. You will be guided through the commonly perceived causes and treatments, together with the typical problems that prevent recovery. In identifying useful terminology, this course addresses social anxiety, agoraphobia, phobias (general), post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and the impact of life events. With a completely new perspective derived from an understanding of neurology, evolutionary psychology, psychoanalysis, and everyday experience, Carole Sawo identifies the three causes of anxiety, together with teaching numerous empowering practical strategies for everyday management and recovery.
- Discover the three basic triggers of everyday anxiety
- Understand the natural neurological/brain & chemical responses
- Explore the common causes & alleviate the symptoms naturally
- Thorough overview of traditional therapies & approaches
- Learn a completely new perspective of OCD, PTSD, GAD & Agoraphobia
- Discover your natural evolutionary coping mechanism
- Learn how Olympic athletes overcome performance anxiety
- Develop highly useful practical strategies to beat anxiety
- Release from old programming & the shackles that have bound you
- Relax and begin to live the life you have always really wanted
How it Works
This live lecture, available in either audio or video media, provides a rare opportunity to learn about the causes of anxiety and strategies for growth with an accredited lecturer in psychology and personal progression. After purchase, your chosen media is downloaded directly to your mobile or computing device, where you have unlimited lifetime access & replay, with no login necessary.
- Audio or Video Seminar [Total Recording 1:30:00 Hours]
- Taught by a Professionally Qualified Lecturer in Psychology & Personal Progression
- Learning by Self Study at your own pace and convenience
- Download directly to your mobile or computing device
- No login or internet access required
- Unlimited Lifetime Access & Unlimited Replay Facility
- Your Choice: Audio Media £13, or, Video Media £22
‘I can honestly say that after years of struggling, my life completely changed for the better due entirely to something Carole said in this seminar’ ~ Jill
‘Carole really does have a fantastic way of seeing and describing in easily understandable terms, what other people seem unable to do’ ~ Monica
‘I wish I had had this information years ago. It feels like I’ve just been freed from a mind-cage by nothing more than Carole’s different perspective’ ~ Sally
‘This tutorial is a life-saver. It arrived at exactly the moment I really needed to take it. Thank you for your insight’ ~ Carl
Select your preferred learning media below …
For general information purposes. 18 yrs+ only. Results may vary. Terms Apply. Hebe House Ltd.© All Rights Reserved.